Headworn vocal microphone features a smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound.
The Shure WBH54B is a subminiature, electret condenser headworn microphone. It provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility in applications such as broadcast, theater, and touring. Despite the small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals.
The microphone features a durable, low-profile wire frame headband which is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and its accessories.
The WBH54B now features improved RF immunity against cellular and RF devices.
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
- Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
- Available with an TA4F connector for wireless applications
- WBH54: Choice of black or tan finish to suit your performance environment