KORG to release major update for their Pa5X!
Launched in June of 2022, Pa5X offers an all-new hardware and software platform, marking the start of a new era of Professional Arranger at KORG.
KORG is now pleased to announce that the first Pa5X v1.1.0 system update will be available as a free download in early December. This update will provide users with new features and improvements to overall system stability.
v1.1.0 will include the following confirmed new features and improvements:
- List view for all selections including sorting options
- Mixer shortcut tab for fast mixer access
- Improvements to the speed of Style selection
- Improvements to the speed of Style save functions
- Improvements to the speed of Song selection
- Song Book and Set List Improvements: (Save and change KBD-Sets, Intro-selection, Set-List speed, etc.)
- Pad-select buttons on Main-screen
- Pa4X SET import improvements
- Style-sync of two Styles using tempo-lock
- Drum Editor Improvements
- Addition of independent Vocal Processor levels (Reverb and Harmony as on Pa4X)
- Improved stability in Style Record Mode
- Chord scanning for Standard MIDI Files (SMF) can be disabled
- Additional OS refinements and stability improvements
KORG is committed to consistent quality and innovation with all its products and thanks the worldwide community of Pa5X users for their valuable feedback. Additional exciting new software features will continue to be announced next year and beyond to ensure that Pa5X remains the world’s finest Arranger keyboard.
New software will be available for download in early December as a free update for all Pa5X users.