Our environmentality is to always think green. And you don’t get to be one of the world’s best djembes without keeping the world in mind. That's why our djembes use only certified, plantation grown wood that’s treated and dried in buildings powered by solar technology.
- Hand carved from one piece of environmentally friendly plantation grown Mahogany wood
- Low-stretch Alpine rope with braided cores
- Kiln dried shell with 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood
- Hand selected goatskin heads
- 12" head 24" tall
- Heavy-duty padded Pro Bag and djembe hat included
- Padded Pro Bag features adjustable shoulder straps, hip belt and exterior pouches