Get Reason Limited for your nanoSERIES2 or microSERIES controller for free! Reason is a powerful addition to the already expansive Korg controller bundle. All you need is the Korg License Center code that came with your product.
MICRO MAKEOVERS! MicroKey 25 and 37 are getting all decked out in limited edition colors for the 10th Anniversary of Micro. Get your hands on an eye-catching black/red or all-black model before they’re all gone. Available through select retailers late October 2013.
microKEY are a compact family of USB MIDI keyboards featuring the velocity-sensitive Natural Touch mini-keyboard; acclaimed on instruments such as the microKORG XL and microARRANGER. In addition to the existing 37-key model, the lineup has been expanded with the addition of a supremely portable 25-key model, and a five-octave 61-key model providing the space to play freely with both hands. Bundled software and discount coupons are more generous than ever; the 61-key model even comes with a license for the Korg Legacy Collection. The microKEY is the ideal USB MIDI keyboard for the musician who wants to assemble a convenient and compact music production system.
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Three models to choose from:
- the highly portable 25-key model
- the space-saving 37-key model
- the 61-key model for the studio musician
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick (25 key)
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad (microKey25 can be powered from iPad, 37 and 61 require external USB power)
- Dual USB ports; ideal for adding Korg's nanoPAD2 or other USB devices to your setup (37 key, 61 key)
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor is included
- No driver installation needed - the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported
The microKEY25 features excellent portability, allowing you to enjoy playing and producing with a great-feeling keyboard even when you're away from home. It features an expressive Joystick, as traditionally found on larger controllers, and provides simultaneous control of multiple parameters at the same time, along with control of the built-in tempo-synced arpeggiator function. That’s not all; the microKEY25 can be powered directly from your iPad via the Camera Connection Kit, and it can be immediately used to control MIDI-capable apps such as Korg’s iMS-20. The microKEY25 also includes a download code for FREE Korg M1Le software, giving you all of the preset sounds and all of the PCM waveforms of the original M1, and a browser/search function that makes it easy to find that "perfect sound."
- Keyboard: Natural Touch mini-keyboard microKEY 25 =25 keys microKEY 37 =37 keys microKEY 61 =61 keys
- Controllers: microKEY-25 =Joystick, arpeggiator button, Sustain / TAP button microKEY-37/61 =Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel
- Octave Shift: microKEY 25/37 =-4~+4 microKEY 61 =-3~+3
- Connections: microKEY 25 = USB: Type B (x1) microKEY 37/61 =USB: Type A (x 2); Type B (x1)
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: microKEY 25 = Less than 100mA microKEY 37/61 = Less than 500mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : microKEY 25 =395(W)x 131(D)x 53(H)mm microKEY 37 =565(W)x 139(D)x 54(H)mm microKEY 61 =850(W)x 139(D)x 54(H)mm
- Weight: microKEY 25 =0.65 Kg / 1.43 lbs. microKEY 37 =1.0 kg / 2.21 lbsmicroKEY 61 =1.71 kg / 3.77 lbs.
- Accessories: USB cable KORG BUNDLE SOFTWARE PIN Card
You can connect the microKEY25 to your iPad and use it to control apps*2 such as the Korg iMS-20 via MIDI *2. (With Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit or similar device)*3. For the 37/61-key models, you just need to connect them via a USB hub that can supply power.
*1:Operation has been verified on iOS 5.0.1.
*2:The app must support Core MIDI.
*3:For the 25-key model as well, we recommend using a powered hub if you plan to use the microKEY for an extended time.
Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with Intel supported processor
Mac OS X10.5 or later
Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit) or Windows 7 SP1 (32bit, 64bit)
*Mac, the Mac logo and the Audio Units logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*Windows is registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
*VST and ASIO is trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
* RTAS is a registered trademark of Avid Technology, Inc. and its affiliates and divisions.
*MIDI is registered trademark of Association of Musical Electronics Industry (AMEI).
*All other product, company, and standards names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
*Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.