A guitar doesn't have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models.
Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard
Treated New Zealand Pine has gone through an advanced seasoning process which yields a harder, more durable piece of wood. As a result, it offers enhanced stability while producing a rich warm tone.
- neck type: GRG Maple neck
- body: Poplar body
- fretboard: Bound Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard w/Red Sharktooth inlay
- fret: Jumbo frets
- bridge: Ibanez F106 bridge
- neck pickup: Infinity R (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- bridge pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- hardware color: Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
a : Width 43mm at NUT
b : Width 56mm at 24F
c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR