- Weight: 372 g
- Driver: 40 mm
- Impedance: 44 Ω
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
- Max. Input Power: 1000 mW
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz – 25 kHz
- Cable length: 300 cm
- Cable type: Detachable coiled
- Cable exit: Single-sided
- Connection Type: Cable
- Plug: Gold-plated 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Design: Closed-Back
- Ear Cup Design: Circumaural
- Uses: Mastering & Critical Listening, Critical Listening & Monitoring, Professional and Home Studios
Optimized for studio recording and critical listening, with rich bass, clear mid-range, and extended highs.
SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones feature a precisely tailored frequency response that delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs.
Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs
Adjustable padded headband and ear cups for a comfortable listening experience
Closed-back, circumaural design to help block out ambient noise
Lightweight, collapsible frame for easy storage and transport.
3 m coiled detachable cable gives capacity to move around the studio
Bayonet clip locks cable securely into ear cup to ensure durability
WHERE CAN I USE THE SRH840 HEADPHONES?
The SRH840 headphones have been engineered for use in professional or home studios.
The wide, padded headband and ear cups – made from high density, slow recovery foam – give you hours of comfortable use, while the rugged construction and collapsible frame make these a highly versatile solution that can be carried with you wherever you go.
- 6,3 mm Thread Adapter, Gold-platedPART HPAQA1
- Detachable coiled cablePART HPACA1
- Carrying BagPART HPACP1
- Replacement EarpadsPART HPAEC840