SERIES: X Series
NUMBER OF STRINGS: 6
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Soloist™
- BODY MATERIAL: Basswood
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Gloss/Painted
- NECK BINDING: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson® Reverse 6-In-Line
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose® Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- HARDWARE FINISH: Black
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Duncan Designed™ HB-103B Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP: Duncan Designed™ HB-103N Humbucking
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION: HH
- STRINGS: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed! Jackson’s venerable double cutaway workhorse offers many fine features desired by today's shredders.
The X Series Soloist™ SLX features a basswood body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12"-16" fully bound compound radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed™ alnico HB-103N (neck) and high-output ceramic HB-103B (bridge) humbucking pickups power this metal beast, which also includes single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switching and a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking two-point tremolo bridge system for superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Sleek and deadly, the SLX is available in a variety of stage-worthy finishes!
DUNCAN DESIGNED™ HB-103B/HB-103N HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Patterned after the Seymour Duncan Distortion set, these affordable and high-quality pickups features ceramic magnets and powerful coil windings to deliver a high-output tone with lots of crunch and harmonics.
FLOYD ROSE® SPECIAL DOUBLE-LOCKING 2-POINT TREMOLO
The Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo features zinc alloy saddles and a zinc alloy sustain block. The double-locking design allows you to lock your guitar in tune at the nut and at the bridge, resulting in excellent tuning stability and sustain throughout your most aggressive pull-ups and dive bombs.