Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
The G5622T Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® features a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Also equipped with dual Super Hilo’Tron™ humbucking pickups that deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
Available in Georgia Green, Vintage Orange, Walnut and Black.
- Model Name: G5622T Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Vintage Orange
- Series: Gretsch® Electromatic Collection
- Color: Vintage Orange
- Build: Center Block
- Cutaway: Double Cutaway
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Shape: Center-Block
- Bracing: Center Block
- Body Binding: Aged White
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6" (320 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup Super Hilo'Tron™
- Neck Pickup Super Hilo'Tron™
- Controls Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HT/HT
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open Back
- Pickguard: Cream Plexi w/ Gold Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Orientation: Right-Hand
Cases & misc
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046