The all-new G5220 Electromatic™ Jet™ BT Single-Cut with "V" Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad'Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Series: Gretsch® Electromatic Collection
- Family: Jet
- Color: dark cherry metallic
- Build: Solid Body
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Bracing: Chambered
- Body Binding: White with Black/White Purfling
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 1.85" (47 mm)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Black Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tuning Machines: Diecast with Round Button
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi with Black Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Orientation: Right-Hand
Cases & misc.
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046