- Wood Species: Plain Maple Top with a Mahogany Body
- Finish: Faded Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Aluminum Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Keystones
- Pick Guard: Black
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Switch Washer: Black (not mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover: Black
- Neck Pickup: 490R
- Bridge Pickup: 490T
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch
- Strings: .09, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Soft Case
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
The Les Paul Faded guitar fully embodies the celebrated Les Paul feel and tone in a spirited, worn finish. The mahogany body and maple top complement a pair of genuine PAF-inspired humbucking pickups to deliver the impressive power and sustain made famous by legendary Les Paul guitars. The Les Paul Faded is also extremely comfortable to play thanks to the innovative Ultra-Modern weight relief and Slim Taper neck.