Honoring the electrifying "Voodoo Chile" who popularized the Stratocaster guitar and its tremendous sonic flexibility, the Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster gives you the same fiery tone and playing feel to wield as your own. Full of incendiary vintage tone and classic style, this extraordinary instrument features signature touches and unique appointments based on his distinctive "flipped-over" guitars.
Reverse headstock with signature on rear
Special neck plate with silhouette and engraved “Authentic Hendrix” inscription
American Vintage ’65 pickups with reverse-slant single-coil bridge pickup
Reverse-mounted pickups creates reverse pole piece stagger for subtly changed string-to-string volume balance
9.5”-radius “C”-shaped maple neck with medium jumbo frets
Includes a deluxe gig bag
Mirroring Hendrix’s penchant for playing right-handed guitars flipped over, the reverse ’70s-style headstock on this guitar alters the relative length of the strings—creating a unique playing feel while adding more snap to the treble strings.
REVERSE BRIDGE PICKUP
In an especially authentic touch, the single-coil bridge pickup on this signature model is mounted with a reverse slant, generating warm sound with enhanced upper harmonics and definition on the bass strings while adding girth to the treble strings.
The venerable legacy of Hendrix is commemorated in this instrument’s reversed headstock, complete with Hendrix's signature.
ENGRAVED NECK PLATE
This signature Stratocaster model features a special neck plate engraved with a shoulders-up silhouette of Hendrix and an "Authentic Hendrix" inscription.
To get the pure electric tone that is an elemental part of Hendrix’ legacy, we’ve equipped his signature model with three reverse-mounted American Vintage ‘65 single-coil Stratocaster pickups. This reverses the pole piece stagger, subtly changing the string-to-string volume balance for authentic Hendrix-style tone.
9.5" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument’s 9.5" radius is slightly flatter than a vintage-style radius—offering enough arc to provide a naturally comfortable fret-hand feel while making it easier to bend notes.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length:25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '65 Gray Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Gray Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Other Features: Reverse Headstock, Reverse Angled Bridge Pickup, Jimi Hendrix Signature on Back of Headstock, Engraved Neck Plate with Jimi Hendrix Likeness, Aged White Pickup Covers, Control Knobs and Switch Tip, Single "Wing" String Tree
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag