Light in weight, but not sound, the Deluxe Telecaster Thinline is crafted with timelessly elegant style and authentic Fender tone. Crisp and articulate, with a versatile voice that cuts through a busy mix, this stage-tested design is the ideal combination of modern features and traditional aesthetics. With a little bit of extra 'magic' up its sleeve, this instrument is as flexible as it is distinctly stylish.
Single cutaway semi-hollowbody electric guitar
Two Vintage Noiseless™ Tele pickups (neck and bridge)
Four-way switching includes series wiring
Six-saddle string-through-body Tele bridge with block saddles
12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
Includes deluxe gig bag
VINTAGE NOISELESS PICKUPS
These pickups produce all the brilliant pristine, well-defined tone of vintage single-coil pickups, with no hum.
12" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12", is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25" radius and a modern 9.5" radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature—great for bending notes without fretting out.
UPGRADED MODERN BRIDGE
For superior intonation, sustain and ease of adjustment, Deluxe Series guitars feature modern bridges with upgraded features. This instrument has a string-through-body bridge with block saddles.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
This instrument features locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing.
FOUR-WAY PICKUP SWITCH
The special four-way pickup switch on this Telecaster Thinline guitar adds a fourth pickup combination—neck and bridge together, in series. Series wiring sets your tone on fire with hotter output and a slight midrange boost.
The most notable hallmark of this modern Telecaster Thinline model is its comfortably lightweight semi-hollow body, which also contributes much to its resonant tonal character and authentically evokes its late-1960s and early-’70s ancestors.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Telecaster
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Telecaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag