The Standard series welcomes its first Jaguar Bass model in the lithe form of the Standard Jaguar Bass PJ. Bassists will appreciate the remarkable tonal versatility of its PJ pickup configuration, with a seismic split single-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup and growling Jazz Bass® bridge pickup, with a volume control for each pickup and a single master tone control. They'll also appreciate the remarkable playing comfort of its sleekly offset body, smooth maple neck and fast rosewood fingerboard.
Maple neck with modern "C" profile
9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
Split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup
Single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
Three-ply black pickguard
Jazz Bass control knobs (volume for each pickup, master tone)
Standard series bass bridge
DISTINCTIVE BODY SHAPE
There's no mistaking the angular yet balanced body shape of the Jaguar, which provides style and comfort for any player or performance.
MODERN NECK WITH "C" PROFILE
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
PJ PICKUP CONFIGURATION
Bassists will appreciate the remarkable tonal versatility of its PJ pickup configuration, with a seismic split single-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup and growling Jazz Bass® bridge pickup.
DEDICATED VOLUME CONTROLS
Like the Standard Jazz Bass, this incarnation of the Jaguar Bass boasts a volume control for each pickup and a single master tone control.
Pure and simple, this instrument features classic Fender tone styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender mainstays that came before it and contributed crucial DNA. From the quietest chord to the loudest note, and from the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic Fender design.
Channel the early days of Fender with a thoroughly modern instrument thanks to a vintage-style bass bridge with single-groove saddles, offering an authentic vintage look with plenty of stability and sustain.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jaguar® Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
Case/Gig Bag: None
Included Accessories: None