Your rehearsal and recording sessions will really come alive with the unlimited tones that can be created with the Super Champ X2 combo, which takes one of Fender's most time-honored amps and ushers it into the present with updated style and modern modifications. Rocking 15 watts of dual-channel tube amp sound and a 10" speaker, the Super Champ X2 also delivers versatile amp voicing and a wide selection of digital effects. It's simple, toneful and flexible, with easy USB digital connectivity and Fender® FUSE™ software (available as a free download) for editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content.
15 watts from two 6V6 tubes
10” Fender Special Design speaker
Voicing control with 16 different amp types
15 effects with level control
USB output for easy digital connectivity
Fender® FUSE™ software (included as free download) for editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
This amplifier features digital amplifier modeling encompassing a variety of amp types old and new, U.S. and U.K., and more. From classic Fender amp sounds to modern designs voiced for specific styles (i.e., metal), it’s just like having several amps in one.
USB COMPUTER CONNECTIVITY
The Super Champ X2 features easy USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output and to interface with the free Fender FUSE™ application, which lets you record, edit, store and share your sounds.
10" FENDER SPECIAL DESIGN SPEAKER
This amp is built with a single 10" Fender Special Design speaker, tuned to Fender’s own specific standards and engineered for optimal sonic performance.
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 15 watts (Class AB)
- Controls: Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, F/X Adjust, F/X Select, Tap
- Channels: Two - Selectable
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Line Out: One - (1/4")
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Speakers: One - 10" Fender® Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Footswitch: 2-Button (Channel Select, Effects On/Off), P/N: 0071359000 (Not Included)
- Amp Height: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Amp Width: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Amp Depth: 9.2" (23.3 cm)
- Amp Weight: 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)