Easy to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, the 20-watt Champion 20 is an ideal choice as a powerful practice amp and affordable stage amp. Straightforward controls, cool effects and versatile amp voicings make it easy to dial in just the right sounds for rock, blues, metal, country, jazz and more.
9” Fender Special Design speaker
Single channel, single input
Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and other effects
Different amp voicings and distortion types
1/8” auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
This amplifier features digital amplifier modeling encompassing a variety of amp types old and new, U.S. and U.K., and more. From classic Fender amp sounds to modern designs voiced for specific styles (i.e., metal), it’s just like having several amps in one.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage; 20 Watts
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4" Medium-Density Fibreboard
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Speakers: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Height: 12.75" (325 mm)
- Amp Width: 13.75" (350 mm)
- Amp Depth: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Amp Weight: 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)