For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features. The diminutive Rumble 15 pumps 15 watts of pure Fender bass tone. Small but loud, it’s built with great features including classic Fender styling, 8” speaker and three-band EQ, and is a great practice amp.
8” Fender Special Design speaker
Top-mount control panel with ivory “soft touch radio” control knobs
Compact and lightweight (16 pounds) sealed enclosure with removable grille
Classic Fender look
1/8” auxiliary input, 1/4" headphone output
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
For easy portability, this Rumble combo features notably compact and lightweight construction.
For easy connectivity with digital media players and other similar devices, this Rumble combo is equipped with an 1/8" stereo auxiliary input.
- Wattage: 15 Watts at 8 ohms
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Speakers: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Weight: 16 lbs. (7.26 kg)
- Amp Height: 14.96" (37.99 cm)
- Amp Width: 14.96" (37.99 cm)
- Amp Length: 8" (20.32 cm)