Hatsune Miku sings when you play your guitar! A design that fuses the worlds of Hatsune Miku and guitar effects. Nearly unlimited possibilities; 11 lyric patterns are provided. Lyrics for "Senbonzakura" (a Japanese song) are preset. An iPhone app for entering lyrics is available, so you can make MIKU STOMP sing your original lyrics.
Miku sings when you play your guitar!
* MIKU STOMP supports only single notes.
Design incorporates an original illustration of Hatsune Miku
The aluminum diecast body of this compact effect carries a specially commissioned original illustration. The design achieves a fusion of Hatsune Miku's world and the world of guitar effects. Whether you place it on a table or include it in your effect pedalboard, MIKU STOMP will certainly make your performance stand out!
Nearly unlimited possibilities with 11 different lyric patterns
Eleven different lyric patterns are provided with MIKU STOMP, including a user pattern that lets you enter your own lyrics and a random pattern that automatically connects words to create lyrics, as well as basic patterns like "aah" or "laa." The performance possibilities are nearly endless: you can use the random pattern to enjoy performing a vocal without having to enter lyrics, use the user pattern to enter and perform your own original song, or use the "aah" or "laa" patterns to add a chorus to your vocal.
A dedicated iPhone app makes it easy to enter lyrics
* Although this iPhone app can be used with an English system, MIKU STOMP's vocal functionality supports only Japanese. While it does not support input of English lyrics, it does support input of "romaji," the method of using the Latin alphabet to express Japanese. When entering Japanese directly, “hiragana” and “katakana” input are supported.
- Pitch Detection Range: E1 (41 Hz) – E6 (1,319 Hz)
- Sound System: eVocaloid™
- Connections: Input (Monaural standard phone jack), Output (Monaural standard phone jack), DC 9V In
- Power Supply: AA alkaline batteries x 2 or Optional AC adapter (DC 9V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 5 hours
- Current Consumption: Average: 200 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 74 x 120 x 50 mm / 2.91” x 4.72” x 1.97” (including protrusions)
- Weight: 250 g / 8.82 oz. (excluding batteries)
- Accessories: AA alkaline Batteries x 2 (For verifying functionality)
- Options: AC Adapter (DC 9V)