The SC35C is the standard DJ needle for all applications.
With a tracking force range of 4 to 5 grams, the SC35C provides for significant skip resistance. Sharing Shure's versatile Type I cantilever design with the M35S and M35X, the SC35C offers high-definition sound reproduction at all audible frequencies.
- Tone Arm Mount: Standard 1/2 inch
- Cartridge Type: Moving Magnet
- Output Voltage: Typical at 1 kHz, 5.0 mV RMS at 5cm/sec peak velocity
- Recommended Load: 47 kilohms in parallel with 450 p
- Tracking Force Range: Effective at stylus tip, 4.0 to5.0 grams
- Stylus Cantilever: Shure Type 1: low mass,Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular, 1.0 mil wall thickness / 30 mildiameter
- Diamond Stylus Tip, Polished natural gemstone,Spherical, Radius: 0.7 mil
- Frequency Response: Essentially flat from 20 to20,000 Hz
- Stereo Channel Balance: Within 2 dB
- Channel Separation: Typical at 1 kHz: 20 dB
- Net Weight: 6.2 grams
- Height: 15.9 mm
- Warranty: Full one-year