Alesis introduces Strike Multipad
ALESIS® INTRODUCES STRIKE MULTIPAD, COMPLETELY REDEFINING THE WORLD OF ELECTRONIC PERCUSSION PADS
Latest MultiPad boasts 9 customisable RGB pads, 4.3” full-colour display, built-in sampler/looper, 32GB storage, 5 built-in effects processors, over 7000 sounds for unlimited creative opportunities.
Calling all Drummers! Alesis has announced the introduction of their new Strike MultiPad electronic drum instrument, an incredibly capable and versatile device that far surpasses the performance and creative potential of any previous electronic drum pad. Never before has such sheer percussive power been built into a single unit or been so easyto play – redefine your kit, upgrade your sound and add a sense of true, customisable individuality to your performance!
Alesis designed the Strike MultiPad around the drummer’s requirement to be able to sample, edit, loop and perform in an unprecedentedly seamless manner. To that end, the MultiPad offers an immense 7000+ built-in sounds, 32GB of storage and the ability to record samples from any source (smartphone, mic, offthe internet, via USB, from virtually any other audio device). Capture every subtle nuance ofyour performance - the nine velocity-sensitive pads have customisable RGB lights and are easily configured for maximum playing convenience. Plus, the customisable RGB lights under each pad guarantee that players will never miss a beat – no matter how dark or foggy the stage is. There are five built-in effects processors and a Custom Effect Control, so players can reallypersonalise their sounds/loops. Plus, there are multiple ins/outs with USB audio and MIDI interface, multiple external drum/cymbal triggers and an Alesis-exclusive 4.3” colour screen to make checking system status or performing edits a snap. This kind of total percussive firepower is simply not available anywhere else, even in multiple units.
• 9 Velocity-Sensitive pads with customisable RGB lights
• 32GB of internal storage with over 6GB of included samples and loops
• 4.3” colour display delivers fast visual system status, makes editing easy
• Built-in Sampler - capture the perfect sound from your phone, mic, or computer
• Built-in Loop Recorder - create custom loops in real time
• 2 channel USB audio interface - makes it fast and easy to connect to your computer
• Connect a USB drive to quickly load your own WAVfiles
• Five onboard effects processors (3 kit FX, 1 master FX, 1 comp/EQ)
• Separate Main, Aux and Headphone outputs
• Three trigger inputs and two dual foot-switch inputs for system expansion
• “A-LINK” - Two fully-assignable infinite rotary encoders