Akai Professional X sample tool collection
Until 31st December 2018, Buy MPK Mini MK II, MPK Mini MKII LE White, MPD 218, APC Mini, APC Key or MIDIMix and receive exclusive Ableton-ready sample content from industry-leading premium sample creation and sound design developer CR2.
Experience total control and inject some impact to your production with Akai Professional and Sample Tools. For a limited time, new and existing users of MPK Mini MK II, MPK Mini MKII LE White, MPD218, APC Mini, APC Key, or MIDIMix can expand their sonic arsenal with an exclusive, expertly-curated Ableton-ready sample library comprising:
- 3 Ableton Live Clip Projects (Lite, Standard, Suite & Drum Rack versions), complete with lessons and walkthroughs
- 8 Drum Racks and 1 Drum Rack Project – including drum, bass, vocal / FX and melodic oneshot samples
- 6 Audio FX Racks - 3 drum / 3 melodic, curated into Ableton Live Lite, Studio and Suite versions
- 8 groove-fuelled MIDI drum clips
- 8 hard-hitting, professionally mixed drum loops
- 128 production ready one-shot samples - kick, bass, cymbal, snare, hi-hat, percussion, FX, vocal and melodic
- 40 inspiring melodic, bass, vocal and atmospheric / FX loops
The Essential Collection – Sample Tools by CR2
Sample Tools provides novice and advanced music producers alike with the highest quality samples, presets, songstarters and templates. Introducing the Essential Collection – an exclusive performance driven Ableton Live Set filled with inspiring sound content, production-ready drum kits and meticulously-programmed drum and melodic racks. Akai Professional’s ultra-portable studio solutions let you take command of your creativity and design your perfect modular studio rig with a selection of premium products expertly curated for immersive tactile control and a rapid hassle-free workflow. With The Essential Collection, Akai Professional and CR2 combine forces to provide producers and live performers with the ultimate in versatile control, bigger beats, harder drops and crisper synth content to match – creating something new has never been this easy!
With MPD218 an intuitive blend of MPC controls and technologies mesh with seamless USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making into the world of computer music production. At the heart of MPD218 are 16 ultrasensitive, hyper-playable Thick Fat MPC pads, ideal for triggering drums, oneshots, melodic samples, basslines and more; with three pad banks available and a pressure- and velocity-sensitive specification, expand MPD218’s performance capability to 48 fully-assignable, ultra-reactive triggers that capture every subtlety and nuance of your performance.
- Ultra-portable, feature-packed and USB powered pad controller with 16 thick fat MPC pads for triggering drums, melodic samples, effects and more
- Easily accessible dedicated controls for three pad banks provides a total of 48 assignable pads
- 18 fully assignable 360-degree potentiometers accessible via 3 banks for controlling DAW, virtual effect and virtual instrument parameters
- MPC note repeat and full level controls for immersive expressive performances
- Control your iOS apps and open up a world of pad control capability using the camera connection kit (sold separately); comprehensive software suite included: Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC essentials,
- SONiVOX Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums
MPK Mini MKII / MKII LE White
Go mobile without losing control. Akai Professional’s MPK Mini MKII is an ultra-compact keyboard controller designed for the travelling musician and the desktop producer. With a cluster of production-centric in-demand hardware controls coupled with a slim-line ultra-portable footprint, MPK Mini MKII lets you record, compose and perform with virtual instruments, effect plug-ins and DAWs whenever inspiration strikes.
MPK Mini MKII Features
- 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action keys with dedicated octave up and down buttons to increase the keyboard to the full melodic range
- Innovative four-way thumb stick for dynamic pitch and modulation control, plus a built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and modes. Software Requirements : Mac OS X 10.7+ or Windows 7+
- USB powered, robust and ultra-compact design lets you create anywhere.
- Eight backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads with note repeat and full level for programming drums, triggering samples and controlling virtual instrument/DAW controls
- Eight fully-assignable q-link knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins and more; comprehensive production software package for Mac and PC worth over £150 included: Akai pro MPC Essentials, SONiVOX Wobble and Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
Dexterous, versatile, and powerful, APC mini is the most portable all-inone USB powered plug-and-play Ableton controller solution with Akai Pro build quality crafted for on-the-go clip launching functionality. Engineered specifically for the mobile musician and the desktop producer, APC mini concentrates the essential features of the APC40 mkII, Akai Pro’s flagship Ableton controller, into a compact design that fits in your backpack. The result is a dynamic instrument that empowers you to make music with Ableton Live—anywhere.
APC Mini Features
- Full-featured, ultra-portable and robust all-in-one Ableton live controller for mobile performers and producers
- 8 x 8 clip matrix with tri-colour lighting displays seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton live, ideal for clip launching, sample triggering, VI control and more
- Eight assignable faders plus one master fader instantly map to Ableton Live’s mixer for comprehensive mixing control
- Seamlessly map APC mini’s controls to virtual effect and instrument parameters for expressive immersive performances
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC; comprehensive production software package for Mac and PC worth over £200 included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX twist, and TOOLROOM artist launch packs (downloads)
APC Key 25
Designed for the performing musician or conventional composer, the APC Key 25 unites the power of an APC clip-launching panel with a keyboard interface, fusing real-time control of Ableton Live, traditional composition tools and USB plug-and-play connectivity. Create melodies, compose bass lines, and play chords with 25 synth-action mini keys. Dedicated buttons for Octave Up, Octave Down and Sustain expand the expressive capabilities of the keyboard to tap into the full melodic range and perform with classic piano-style sustain.
APC Key Features
- Ableton live controller with built-in performance keyboard featuring 25 synth-action mini keys and dedicated octave up and down buttons to increase the keyboard to the full melodic range
- Control Ableton anywhere - USB-powered, plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC and seamless 1 to 1 integration with Ableton live
- 40 pad clip-launch matrix with tri-colour lighting displays for triggering samples, loops and more; onboard shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid, expanding the creative possibilities
- Eight assignable knobs map to Ableton live to control volume, sends, and more or map to VIs and effects for immersive, expressive performances
- Lightweight, ultra-portable design stows easily in a laptop bag for complete Ableton Live control anywhere; comprehensive production software package for Mac and PC worth over £200 included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX twist, and TOOLROOM artist launch packs (downloads)
MIDIMix is a portable compact high-performance MIDI mixer giving musicians, DJs and producers complete, uncomplicated mastery over mixing and processing of their digital music creations on the go. Specifically engineered to utilise the MIDI learn function within all leading digital audio workstations, MIDIMix can be mapped to mixer settings, virtual instruments and more for tactile hands-on control of any MIDI assignable parameter.
- Lightweight, compact and robust ultra-portable MIDI mixer/DAW controller seamlessly maps all mixer settings to your DAW with a single push of a button
- Eight individual line faders and one master fader for controlling track volume, virtual instrument parameters, effect settings and more
- 24 knobs, arranged three per channel for controlling EQ, bus sends, virtual instrument parameters, effect settings and more
- 16 buttons arranged in two banks provide mute, solo and record arm functionality per channel
- Assign any of Minimax’s settings using your DAW’s MIDI learn feature and control your music your way; instant 1 to 1 mapping with Ableton Live (Ableton Live Lite included)